The experience in this context covers the hacking of the Linux kernel, the development of device drivers, the support for the development and customization of BSP for developed boards and systems, Real Time operating systems for microcontrollers and microprocessors, Web based applications and network managers.
In this context, the company bases its skills base on:
• the excellent knowledge of software design and programming (structured and object-oriented languages, with skills ranging from application level to firmware for microcontrollers) gained in the professional field thanks to more than 20 years of experience;
• the knowledge of HTML, XML markup languages;
• the knowledge of ANSI C, STL, Android SDK, Java SE, Zend, OpenCV frameworks and programming libraries;
• the knowledge of the embedded Linux environments Debian Embedded, OpenWRT, Buildroot, Montavista;
• the knowledge of the development IDE NetBeans, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, IAR Embedded Workbench, PSoC Designer, Code Warrior;
• the knowledge of virtualization environments VirtualBox and VMWare;
• knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, UDP, STP, HDLC, PPP, NTP, FTP, SNMP, POP3/IMAP network protocols;
• knowledge of Asterisk VoIP framework (configuration and programming), Freeswitch, Opensips.
The knowledge of the processors varies from Cortex Mx, to ARM7 / ARM9 / ARM11 up to Cortex Ax, from single core ARMs to dual cores and quad cores up to the x86 family.