SinTau collaborates with Microsoft to accelerate Internet of Things solutions
SinTau Srl, today announced it has joined Microsoft Azure Certified for Internet of Things (IoT), ensuring customers get IoT solutions up and running quickly with hardware and software that has been pre-tested and verified to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services. Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT allows businesses to reach customers where they are, working with an ecosystem of devices and platforms, allowing for faster time to production.
SinTau Srl has always aimed at developing new technology, focusing on gateway and routing high-level products; recent interest for IoT world has brought SinTau Srl to design an IoT solution, Gropius, which is Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT, by which each Gropius user can benefit the following plus:
- Better time to market: Gropius is ready to take advantage from Microsoft Azure platform; the customer is ready for developing applications, collecting and streaming data, performing analisys and broadcasting information
- High reliability: Gropius hardware is designed to be strong, and the reliability of the Microsoft Azure platform ensures the solution to be extremely stable and performing
- Cost effective: Gropius makes possible to instantiate many logical metering and monitoring networks on a single physical network, and then sharing all the data with Microsoft Azure resources
“Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT validates our ability to jumpstart customers’ IoT projects with pre-tested device and operating system combinations,” said Pietro Centoletti, SinTau Srl general manager. “Decreasing the usual customization and work required for compatibility ensures SinTau Srl helps customers get started quickly on their IoT solution.”
“Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT extends our promise to bring IoT to business scale, starting with interoperable solutions from leading technology companies around the world,” said Barb Edson, general manager for Data Platform and Internet of Things, Microsoft Corp. “With trusted offerings and verified partners, Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT accelerates the deployment of IoT even further.”
IoT projects are complex and take a long time to implement. Customers find that choosing and connecting the right set of devices, assets or sensors to the cloud can be time-consuming. To jumpstart their IoT projects with confidence, customers are looking for certified devices and platforms that are tested for readiness, compatibility and usability with the Microsoft Azure IoT Suite. By choosing a partner from the Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT program, customers can save time and effort on project specs and RFP processes by knowing in advance what devices and offerings will work with the Azure IoT Suite.
About SinTau Srl:
SinTau Srl is an Italian IT company whose main focus is the design and development of technologically advanced products. SinTau has all the creative ingenuity, experience and technical expertise necessary to ensure product optimization for the chosen production process, and achieves all the goals the client sets about performance, costs and time to market.
SinTau Srl covers all the following production steps:
- writing documentation specification
- designing hardware (uC/uP/FPGA/CPLD based) boards
- firmware and base software development
- high-level and GUI software development
- web and mobile application development
- cost reduction and production
For more information, press only:
Davide Di Gesualdo, (+39) 320 6203127, firstname.lastname@example.org